ENVIRONMENTAL POLICY COMPANY RGF Ltd
The company RGF Ltd. in view of a constant engagement to protect the environment, is committed to:
- Comply with all laws and regulations in the environmental field, as well as all voluntary agreements.
- Analyze in advance the environmental impacts of its own activities and services, linked to the introduction of new machinery processes and / or systems.
- Prevent pollution and mitigate the environmental impact of its activities, with particular attention to:
- atmospheric emissions.
- water pollution and soil and any other potential sources of pollution.
- Keep proper waste management practices, with particular attention to those that are dangerous.
- Monitor the use of resources such as electricity, gas and water with the aim of reducing their use where possible.
- Make available to regulatory agencies the information concerning the environmental aspects of business operations.
- Promote awareness actions to suppliers and contractors to ensure proper management of environmental issues.
- Ensure that the health and safety of its staff, that of external companies operating within it and the people visiting the factory, are constantly safeguarded and that all legal requirements are respected.
- Involve all staff and all those who work with the company, to promote respect for the rules and constantly improve the environment, health and safety in the workplace.
- Pursue continuous improvement by setting up and maintaining an environmental management system complying with the reference standard ISO 14001: 2004.
- Inform staff, in a large and widespread way, on the potential dangers existing in the company on the workplace and on the measures taken for the prevention and protection.
- Protect staff with adequate means exposed to potential risks and maintain its periodic health surveillance.
This document is posted on the company bulletin boards, made available to staff and to all those who work on behalf of the company and kept updated in relation to the goals it intends to pursue.
In order to make the undertaking given by the company available to the public, this document is officially published on the company web site, for the benefit of those who wish to access them. Suppliers are sent specific communication.